11 March 2015

Healthy snack to go - selleri sticks with peanut butter

There are days when we're always in a rush. On our way from one urgent task to another, from one appointment to another. And we hardly find time to eat main dish. For those days I have a quick decision for you - a snack, that makes you full and energetic for a long time. It is moreover high in protein and fiber. So do not hesitate to try.

The combination of the products was a big surprise for me. But my friend insisted that I should definitely try. The moment I made my first bite I understood why: fresh, juicy taste, yet a bit salty and in one word - unbelievable.


The combination is very simple - celleri and peanut butter. Yes, I can imagine your reaction:) But believe me, and my dear Australian friend - it is worth to try!!! It takes a minute to prepare and is soooo delicious.

Ingredients (for one portion):

1 celleri stick
1tbsp peanut butter



Wash celleri sticks and cut them into pieces. As the stick itself is a little boat, it helps you to understand what to do next. Just fill those little boats with peanut butter. Amount of butter should be divided among the sticks you have.

Tip!
Peanut butter is product #1 to get addicted to. I even heard, there are two types of girls - those who spread peanut butter on a piece of bread, and those who eat the butter with a spoon:) But be careful. Although it is high in protein, I would recommend only 1 tbsp of peanut butter per day. For the rest of the day keep it away from your eyes! In one of my next posts I will show you how to prepare peanut butter at home.

The snack is "ready-to-go". Do not pull yourself into everyday stress. Make a pause and enjoy your meal.



P.S. By the way, it is a good choice when you have a party. Quick and easy.
As you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment